497FDB7D-F2CD-4119-BFF8-F2F540707EF4.jpe

Hailey

Hello future guest!

Welcome, I’m so excited to work with you. I’m sure you're wondering if I may be the right fit for you as a hairstylist. Through my years of being in this industry I have learned talent goes far, but a connection with someone goes further. I am a stylist who is honest, creative, and realistic. Our salon is a place of kindness and acceptance, and the services in my chair are relaxing and comfortable. 

This industry has so much to offer and I have found that I really love to work with curly textures. I became certified in 2015 for cutting curly hair. It’s a true art and something you have to experience if your curls are looking for the right haircut

Although 60% of the world has curly hair, I still love working with the other 40% of textures! My favorite haircuts have been on medium to short lengths. If you have fine, lifeless hair, I can help you transform it into edgy fun! 

Hair color is has always been my favorite thing about this industry. It's ever changing and keeps me on my toes. I will never get tired of brightening up your balayage or highlights. I enjoy finding the specific color placement for your hair to achieve multi dimensional colors. Our consultation will help navigate what color is best for you. 

Finally, I’ve always wanted to say this... my Saturdays are for the brides! Well.. at least during bridal season. It’s an honor and so fulfilling to be a part of someone’s special day. 

In 5 years, my specialties may change but that is the beauty of this world. Our bond together will always remain the same! I hope you look forward to our next appointment together!